Arjuna rishta Adarsh Ayurvedic Pharmacy, 450 ml
Rishta is an ayurvedic tincture, like wine, with alcohol content not more than 12%. Owing to this, it can transfer those substances, which cannot be dissolved in water. Concentration of active substances in rishta is much higher, than in powder forms, so is its efficacy.
Arjuna rishta is a very good heart tonic. It is rich in high quantity of Coenzyme Q10. It lowers BP and cholesterol level. Due to its anti-oxidant and cardio protective activity, Arjuna is a great medicine in all heart problems like coronary artery disease, angina, hypertension, arrhythmia. Clinical trials demonstrated its 40% efficacy in coronary artery disease, as well in heart insufficiency and heart valve deformations. In cases of chronic bronchitis, accompanying heart diseases, Arjuna showed 44% efficacy.
Also Arjuna is beneficial in cases of liver cirrhosis, insomnia, headaches, concentration problems and diabetes.
Arjuna rishta benefits:
- fast effect due to high concentration of active substances in tincture;
- it is very useful in various cardiac disorders;
- it reduces cholesterol and lipoprotein (LDL) level;
- it helps in respiratory tract diseases, including tuberculosis;
- quickly heals injuries, wounds, fractures, bleeding disorders;
- it is indicated in urinary tract inflammations and diabetes.
Indications: heart insufficiency, coronary artery disease, hypertension, myocardial infarction rehabilitation, arrhythmias, angina, pulmonary diseases, mental stress, anxiety, overwork state.
Content: Arjuna tvak, Mrudvika, Madhuka, Dhataki, Guda.
Dosage/Application: 2-4 teaspoons twice a day after meal with warm water. It is recommended to exclude heavy, fried, oily, salty and spicy food.
- individual intolerance;
- alcohol addiction;
- children under 5 years.
- people on medications for BP and diabetes should take precaution to avoid over-dosing;
- during pregnancy it should be administered only under guidance of the physician;
- it is safe to use in children and during lactation period.